HOW TO START MY E-SCOOTERezigonSTARTING MY E-SCOOTER . Some of our customer are contacting us because after turning on their Escooter , when they accelerate , nothing happen . It is totally normal . Here are the explaination . The law requires us to set up a kick -start system on our scooters, You must first start with one or more manual pushes of the scooter (like a classic scooter), then press the throttle when the scooter is in movement. It is an electric assistance. This is the main difference with a scooter, otherwise your Escooter would be considered a vehicle similar to mopeds or motorists and would be needed to be registered You can find all this information (some scooters on 2 modes) in the evolutions mode of the product.
RETURN POLICYezigonIf you bought one of our product from our website , you get:
- 14 days Satisfied or Fully refunded ( refund only if product is in its package and never used )
- Free Return fee .
- Free Return fee on all the 2 years of the warranty in case of any issue with your product
- The return of the product regarding any technical assistance are not included , they are at your own fee
- We are covering the shipping cost of returning the repaired item to you.
- We can't do any Refund as we are not the sellers in this case .
MY HOVERBOARD DOES NOT WORK PROPERLYezigonIt happens quite frequently when the battery is completely empty that the balance of the hoverboard goes out of order. Just do a fairly simple procedure, the RESET: - Put the hoverboard in parallel position on the ground, hoverboard in position OFF (important) - Then press for 30-40 seconds the "turn on" button - Release the button a few seconds - Push last time to turn it off Wait a few seconds and turn it on again. Everything should be back in order You can watch on Google or YouTube, there are plenty of videos, just search for "Reset Hoverboard"
2 YEARS WARRANTY – DETAILSezigonThe product warranty is 2 years (European Union) What is included in the warranty: Any manufacturing defect that prevents the proper operation of the product. Default failures on electronic components, battery or motors What is not included in the warranty: Usage of spare parts (such as Wheels, LCD screen, battery wear etc ..) A malfunction following damage caused by the consumer (shock, driving in water, etc.) Breakage or oxidation ( contact with water) of the product will not be covered by the warranty Please note that the drop in performance of your battery following a number of refills is part of the normal usage of your product. As a result we can not guarantee the battery more than 3 months.
HOW DOES AFTER SALE WORKSezigonIf Your product stop working , please contact us directly :
- Send us an email ( " Contact US " on our website ) explaining your problem , with picture and the original receipt
- Accepted in Warranty ( please see Our Warranty ) If your product is accepted in Warranty , you will receive an email ,please print it and join it with your product returned
- Repair Once your defective product received , Our Technician will analyze it , and if it goes inside our Warranty , we will repair the product ( Treatment can take up to 1 month )
- Shipping Our Logistic will ship the item ( Free shipping ) directly to you .