HOW TO START MY E-SCOOTERezigonSTARTING MY E-SCOOTER . Some of our customer are contacting us because after turning on their Escooter , when they accelerate , nothing happen . It is totally normal . Here are the explaination . The law requires us to set up a kick -start system on our scooters, You must first start with one or more manual pushes of the scooter (like a classic scooter), then press the throttle when the scooter is in movement. It is an electric assistance. This is the main difference with a scooter, otherwise your Escooter would be considered a vehicle similar to mopeds or motorists and would be needed to be registered You can find all this information (some scooters on 2 modes) in the evolutions mode of the product.
RETURN POLICYezigonIf you bought one of our product from our website , you get:
- 14 days Satisfied or Fully refunded ( refund only if product is in its package and never used )
- Free Return fee .
- Free Return fee on all the 2 years of the warranty in case of any issue with your product
- The return of the product regarding any technical assistance are not included , they are at your own fee
- We are covering the shipping cost of returning the repaired item to you.
- We can't do any Refund as we are not the sellers in this case .
CAN WE USE THE ESCOOTER AT ANY AGEezigonIt is recommended for safety that the minimum age should be 16 years old.
CAN WE USE THE ESCOOTER OR HOVERBOARD UNDER THE RAINezigonWe don't advise you to use any electrical product under the rain . Escooter and Hoverboard include a battery , and even with a good isolation with the case , the product is not Waterproof . We don't Guarantee any problem or defective issue if your product had a contact with water ( there are some sensors inside the product in order to verify if there was a water contact )
CAN I USE MY ESCOOTER OR HOVERBOARD ON THE PUBLIC ROADezigonIt is strictly forbidden to use your scooter on the road. When using your vehicle on sidewalks, please pay attention to children and persons with reduced mobility. It is necessary to respect a reasonable speed (3-10km/h) and to slow down at the approach of pedestrian crossing. Jumping the steps can seriously damage your item. This scooter is recommended for entertainment activities .
WHAT IS THE BATTERY LIFETIME USAGEezigonThe battery life varies considerably according to several parameters to take into account, namely:
- The weight of the person using the product.
- The speed at which the person is traveling .
- The slope of the land where the product is used
- The age of your battery
- The autonomy information that we provide you in the description is an optimal value, and this value can vary from simple to double according to all these parameters.